Leadcamp is changing the way people sell through its leading intent-led sales platform.
Capturing prospect engagement and intelligence allows sellers to easily and effectively gain data-driven insights to make sure they are always speaking to the right prospects.
Remote + Gent office
Full time payrol
We are on a mission to change the lives of one million salespeople (and more) around the world. You'll have a direct impact on their daily performance and help us shape what the future of sales looks like.
As a Product Analyst for Leadcamp, you will gather critical product insights by analyzing Leadcamp's users and platform usage. In the process, you will develop a deep understanding of the sales landscape and our leading sales application, strengthen your analytical skills, and have an impactful position in a growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Become a subject matter expert of Leadcamp's product, its capabilities and the market, and make your findings available to product management.
- Provide insights to product management into product usage; to inform innovation opportunities or identify areas for improvement.
- Analyze customer segments and journey maps across the product to measure feature adoption and drop-offs.
- Use customer insights and feedback to develop recommendations and associated feature enhancement requirements.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure prompt product delivery.
- Above all, contribute to delivering a strong and compelling product that moves the needle in the marketplace.
Are you the one?
In general, we don't care about resumes and are looking for a true team player who is willing to take on this challenge and grow with us. However, it would be great if you:
- Have the ability to communicate complex ideas, processes, and interactions.
- Are able to encourage colleagues to align on expected outcomes.
- Have a strong customer focus and ability to understand and translate the voice of the customer into product requirements and opportunities.
- Can collaborate with designer and the engineering team to realize the vision of the platform.
- Are able to champion the voice of the customer.
The fine print
- 1-3 years of experience in cross functional program management, operations, or related fields.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and product-market fit testing processes.
- You are a creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivating, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
Why join us today?
- We are a small yet highly ambitious company.
- You will be a key person in accelerating our product growth.
- Joining the company this early will give you access to unmatched growth opportunities.
- Enjoy a fully flexible "hybrid" work culture: work partly in our offices, and partly remotely – at home or from another workspace
- Market competitive salary & benefits
Apply today or just reach out to us if you have any questions!